Mysterious flying lights sighted in Gujarat sky triggers speculation of UFO
Mysterious flying lights sighted in Gujarat sky triggers speculation of UFO
Mysterious lights flickering in the night sky on Monday in Junagadh, Upleta, and nearby regions of Saurashtra in Gujarat have left residents excited and perplexed.Videos of these events have gone viral on social media.
In Upleta town in Rajkot district, people heard a loud boom, followed by burning objects appearing to fall from the sky but blazing out before they could hit the ground.
Laxman Bhopala, 48, a farmer who lives in Upleta told.
"I was leaving a shop in Kutubkhana when I heard a loud sound, like some kind of explosion. When I looked around, I saw ablaze objects falling down, but burning out in the air,"
EXPERTS ON MYSTERIOUS FLYING LIGHTS SIGHTED IN GUJARAT
The most likely explanation was that the lights were flares deployed by a fighter aircraft on a sortie. "There are a lot of possibilities. It could have been a meteor or satellite debris. But after analysing all the videos we sourced from the event on Monday night and talking to locals in Junagadh and Upleta, we came to the conclusion that these are flares from a fighter aircraft."
Defence Officials say that while the presence of fighter aircraft in the region over Upleta and Junagadh is not new, The lights seen flickering in the videos are not the lights that emanate from jet engines or flares deployed by aircraft.
Comments
Post a Comment